You need to login to access some section of this site.
- To post query and reply in forum
- To download cs project source code, project report
- To download mba project report, synopsis
Login Require to access content, files for below links
Final Year Projects Ideas
Download Free CS Project Synopsis, Abstract, Proposal
Download University Projects
Academic Project - Free Download Academic Projects source code, final year project report, synopsis for Student of MCA, BCA, BE, ME, MSC IT, BSC IT, PGDIT, SMU, IGNOU, SCDL, Get Free Final Year Project for College Student
Project 1. eBilling and Invoice System - VB6, MS Access, Crystal Report
Project 2. IMPRO (Industrial Manpower Resource Organizer) - VB.NET, SQL Server
Project 3. Online Student Registration System - ASP, MS Access, JAVA Script
Project 4. Web Based Claims Processing System (WCPS) - ASP.NET, C#, SQL Server
Project 5. eProperty - Estate Agent / Property Management System - VB6, SQL Server
Project 6. Steganography - Technique to hide information within image file - C#, .NET
Project 7. Medical Information System (MIS) - C
Project 8. Payroll Management System (PMS) - C++
Project 9. JAVA Library Management System (P2P Library) - JAVA, MySQL
Project 10. Online Examination System - PHP, MySQL
Project 11. Online Banking System - JSP, Oracle
MBA Project Report Download, Get Final Year Project Report for MBA Student
.NET, C#, SQL Server, Oracle, PHP, JAVA, VB Interview Question and Answers
Final Year Project Tips
You came here to get assistance for your final year projects. In your MBA or CS course, you are supposed to submit the final sem project in the end. The final project requires lots of studies, analysis. It starts with identify a suitable topic based on your specialization, knowledge, interest or suggestion by your guide. You will get many projects idea on this site, which you can refer to during your final project preparation. We provide many projects in MBA and CS categories.
Follow these tips for project report preparation
- Select project topic, it should be unique, relevant to current scenarios and not generic one
- Select multiple topics and discuss with fellow students, its should be not similar
- If you are in the group project, ask all members to select different topics
- Discuss with your guide, professor and finalize a topic
- Get the project guideline from your university
- Get a sample project of your university, previously submitted to your university.
- Don’t copy any content from previous or sample projects of your university. Just refer to chapertization and formats
- Create a skeleton of your project report, create a word document with chapters
- Search on the internet related to your project topic. And download related content.
- Read all content, note down, copy contents and place each chapter.
- Re-phrase content, change the para text to your own word.
- Get verified from your guide.
- Correct it as per the suggestion provided by the guide.
All the best..