Welcome to www.programmer2programmer.net  Its all about Programming !

programmer2programmer.net

Tips
 Microsoft Certification
 Final Year Project Idea
 Connection Strings
 Password Recovery
 SQL Injection
 Encryption & Decryption

LIVE Academic Project
 Project #1 - VB6, Access
  Project #2 - VB.Net, SQL
 Project #3 - ASP, Access
 Project #4 - ASP.NET, C#
 Project #5 - VB6, SQL
 Project #6 - Stegano
 Project #7 - C
 Project #8 - C++
 Project #9 - JAVA, MySQL
 Project #10- PHP, MySQL
 Project #11- JSP, Oracle
 Project #12- C# Face Exp
 Project #13- Mobile Bank
 Download MBA Project
 MBA Project Topic
 Project Viva Question
  2017 New Projects
 Project Synopsis Download

University Question Paper, Assignment and Projects
 SMU - Question Paper
 SMU - Assignment
 SMU - Synopsis Projects
 SCDL - Assignment
 IGNOU - Synopsis Projects
 Welingkar - Projects
 Project Report Formats

Interview Question Answer
 General & HR Round
 Visual Basic 6
 VB.Net & C#
 ASP.Net
 SQL Server
  Oracle and DBA
 My SQL

100% Tested
Ready Academic IT Projects

BE, ME, BTech, BCA, MCA, MBA, Bsc-IT, MS, BIT, ADIT, DOEACC, IGNOU, SMU
readymadeproject.com
One stop solution for VB6, VB.Net, C#, ASP.Net, Crystal Report, Oracle, SQL Server, MySql, PHP, XML, AJAX ....
Home Personal Member Forum Source Project Tips Contact

Welcome Guest My Thread | Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

Programmer2Programmer.NET Forum >> Members >> Ajay

Profile : Ajay

About  

Stats

User Name: Ajay   Joined: Friday 06, Dec 2013 03:50 AM
  Forum Rank Beginer   Last Post Date: Friday 06, Dec 2013 03:53 AM
        Number of Posts: 6
  Location India      

Home Page  

Last 5 Post by Ajay
Topic:please can you provide me source code and complete description of project for "ONLINE REGISTRATION IN COLLEGE"
Friday 14,February 2014 09:52
Online Student Registration system in JSP

Topic:you was posted in online exam project in php and mysql but no b d file please send me my mailid mcasns@gmail.com
Monday 27,January 2014 03:56
plz upload source code in C#

Topic:Owner seeking .NET/VB/SQL/FLASH programmers new-national projec ts AS SOON AS POSSIBLE TO RELEASE PRODUCT/PROTOTYPE WITH OUR CLIEN TELE INCLUDING: US PATENT OFFICE, MICROSOFT, IBM, CISCO SYSTEMS , ADOBE, LEVEL3 COMMUNICATIONS, WORLDCOM, ETC…SEEKING TO RELEAS E INNOVATIVE INVENTIONS AND ECONOMIC .NET CONCEPTS! Posting for a free programmer(s) on stand-by and remote support with contact information for huge economic potential .NET proj ects. My company has just created several innovation projects since 2005 and merging a telephony/communications background wi th a new entrepreneur start-up. Brand New concepts with entrepr eneur seeks project support & volunteer partnership with nation al market web-site initiatives for patent release service-indus try; tourism industry/B2B/B2C/Cobranding/Social mentoring/GIS/m oney market & stock markets Our needs are to request free programmers for stand-by and remo te assistance support to get our company off the ground ASAP. ( Projects are monopoly and economic incentive programming projec ts…cannot afford programming teams until prototypes are present ed to client) Our needs are experienced, technology professionals, (two or th ree, out-of-work/volunteers, or minimum cost professionals), wh om wants to partnership with monopoly entrepreneur business exp erience with database and e-commerce expert in ASP and HTML cod ing. I need you to work with multi facets of business developme nt and design and cooperatively work remotely by FTP server or direct online contacts. Either in US or in Canada. Looking for entrepreneur person with technical background, preferred and at least 4-6 years experience and 6-years writing experience. Brand New concepts with entrepreneur seeks project support & vo lunteer partnership with national market web-site initiatives f or patent release service-industry; tourism industry/B2B/B2C/Co branding/Social mentoring/GIS/money market & stock markets VB script, ASP, HTML, PHP, Perl, Java, Interfaces, GIS, etc…and SQL/Access data-programming. *Will work through FTP, email, an d telephone - will need to sign non-compete agreement and non-d isclosure; as well as contractual agreement and need resume wit h verifiable previous projects/web-sites. Please call at once so we may get together and present a solid co-design and prosperous business opportunity – work with the i nventor and owner. In desperate need of support with free progr ammer website and coding with designs and software design teams . Call at once – and leave contact information and resume. Very important and confidential NATIONAL projects. PLEASE DO NOT MISS THIS OPPORTUNITY WITH INVENTOR NEED HELP AND EXPECT PHONE CALL OR EMAIL Thanks. From Joseph Stanford Webcomm Technologies, owner/developer (don’t miss this chance t o work with inventor) Mr. Joseph A. Stanford Email: josephastanford@hotmail.com Telephone: 206-888-6036; 877-620-9494
Wednesday 18,December 2013 03:58
Which technology you are looking for, I am expertise in VB.NET

Topic:HOw to display an output in a textbox in vb.net????????? example:: How to display the "Server Started" statement of a ch at server to a textbox, when the server is started??? Pliss Help!!!!!!!![:)][:)]
Wednesday 18,December 2013 03:57
Hi, Guru.. did you develop chat application in vb.net?

Topic:i have downloaded the code u have given in the steganography pr oject. The problem is that it does not select 'image' file but data file can be selected thus i can not encrypt. please help.
Monday 09,December 2013 10:46
Sir I need Video Encryption project in C#

(C) Atanu Maity, 2006-2017