P2Pprogrammer 2 programmer

Home > Programmer2Programmer.NET Forum> Final Year Student Project >> Mtech Project report...

Welcome Guest My Thread | Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

NOTE : Log In required to post Replies for this discussion.
Mtech Project report
Vina Posted: Friday 21, November 2014 08:43:59 AM     

i need project report on Context sensitive query auto completio
n in comparison with an algorithm for auto completion using Key
words, history, and context (location, session, past click thro
ugh , relation between  subject and predicate of search text) P
lease do the needfull.
Back to Top ^  
 AJProfessionals Posted: Friday 21, November 2014 02:30:06 PM

what is the technology ? do you have project abstract?

Back to Top ^ 
 Vina Posted: Sunday 23, November 2014 03:36:54 PM

Yes sir here is the abstract 
Abstract
The advent of the Web has raised different searching and querying problems. Keyword matching based q
uerying techniques used by various search engines return thousands of Web documents for a single que
ry, and most of these documents are generally unrelated to the user’s required information. It is cr
ucial for query auto-completion to accurately predict what a user is typing. Given a query prefix an
d its context (e.g., previous queries), conventional context-aware approaches often produce relevant
 queries to the context. Query auto completion is known to provide poor predictions of the user’s qu
ery when their input prefix is very short (e.g., one or two characters). In this study it can be sho
wn that context such as the user’s recent queries based on past click troughs, location, keywords, a
nd sessions can be used to improve the prediction quality considerably even for such short prefixes.

Back to Top ^ 
 Vina Posted: Sunday 23, November 2014 03:39:10 PM

It is java based project. Here is the base paper which I am referring     "Ziv Bar-Yossef, Naama Kra
us. Context-Sensitive Query Auto-Completio_International World Wide Web Conference Committee (IW3C2)
.  WWW 2011, March 28–April 1, 2011"
Back to Top ^ 
 Vina Posted: Saturday 13, December 2014 04:05:00 PM

please reply sir
Back to Top ^ 
 Vina Posted: Saturday 13, December 2014 04:06:53 PM

can I get source code for this project or any suggestions so as what to refer? what can be helpful?
Back to Top ^ 

Home > Programmer2Programmer.NET Forum >Final Year Student Project >> Mtech Project report...