P2Pprogrammer 2 programmer

Home > Programmer2Programmer.NET Forum> Final Year Student Project >> SMU BSC-IT Mini Projects Download...

Welcome Guest My Thread | Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

NOTE : Log In required to post Replies for this discussion.
SMU BSC-IT Mini Projects Download
AtanuMaity Posted: Wednesday 12, November 2014 05:25:42 PM     

SMU BAC-IT Mini Projects Topic
Back to Top ^  
 AtanuMaity Posted: Wednesday 12, November 2014 05:26:30 PM

Project Name: Personal News Manager
A large amount of day-to-day news reports are available on the web and many of them are updated cont
inuously like CNN, BBC etc. But we realize that following such news sites is time work. You should d
evelop a system that understands user requirements and regularly updates the news relevant to such n
eeds. For example: User is a teacher of computer science and s/he likes to see any news related to t
he computer science research. So in the Personal News Manager users have to list some favorite news 
sites and, it will automatically search the web-sites as backend process and if there is any news co
nforming to the given keywords, it will give the user a message about it.
Back to Top ^ 
 AtanuMaity Posted: Wednesday 12, November 2014 05:39:30 PM

Project Name: Identical Projects Finder
Develop software to identify identical project reports. The software compares a project report with 
other project reports to search for similarities between different reports. If any two or more repor
ts are more than 10% similar to each other, then they are marked as „suspected‟ and will be evaluate
d manually. The software will generate a table to show the list of similar reports along with the pe
rcentage of similarity of each.
Back to Top ^ 
 AtanuMaity Posted: Wednesday 12, November 2014 05:39:54 PM

Project Name: Personal Assistant
Design and develop software that can provide facility to users to plan the timetable and schedule fo
r a day, week and month. The timetable should remind the user about the task, with, a message and so
me musical tones. Give the facility to the user to set different priority levels. According to the p
riority levels different reminder messages and tones should appear.
Back to Top ^ 
 AtanuMaity Posted: Wednesday 12, November 2014 05:40:26 PM

Project Name: My Accountant
Develop software that helps the user (either the service person or business person) to compute his/h
er income tax or sales tax returns. It should calculate returns for the user to review the return. I
mplement all necessary income tax rules, relaxations, benefits etc.

Back to Top ^ 
 AJProfessionals Posted: Thursday 13, November 2014 04:49:18 PM

Want this project?
Call + 91-9920329254
or
Email : ajprofessionals@gmail.com
Back to Top ^ 
 NetExpert Posted: Sunday 07, December 2014 04:37:44 AM

Sir..where to download this projects.
Back to Top ^ 

Home > Programmer2Programmer.NET Forum >Final Year Student Project >> SMU BSC-IT Mini Projects Download...